A heart transplant is the last resort for patients who have tried every treatment for their coronary heart issues. During a heart transplant, a surgeon removes the infected heart from the patient and replaces it with the one donated by a deceased person. A heart failure is usually associated with viral infections of heart muscles, damaged heart valves, congenital heart defects and coronary heart diseases. When a heart transplant is the only thing that can save patients experiencing a heart failure, only 30% of all patients are able to return to their daily chores; the other 70% are asked to bring down their activities heavily to minimize the risk of another heart failure.